Friday, June 10, 2022

Calling Time Out

Our very busiest time of the year and we're experiencing some unexpected, unplanned for interruptions that are causing us to place our time and energies elsewhere than we would usually do.
 
I know that in this crazy, fouled up, disconcerting time we're all currently trying to make our way through, Papa Pea and I aren't the only ones facing one dilemma or another.
 
No worries, we're good.  Just so short on time for our usual routines and wondering how we can possibly "get it all done."
 
I'm going to have to step back from posting here until the dust settles.  I am trying to squeeze in time to read your blogs as I sip my morning latte but even that's not always successful.  Know that I'm thinking of you all even though I'm not taking the time to comment.
 

 

11 comments:

Tim B. Inman said...

Boy do I get this one! I've been so busy 'doing' and 'fixing' stuff here at Oakdale Farm, I haven't been able to get a blog post for my Farm Report out for quite a while. Maybe it will all settle down for all of us sometime soon. 'Til then...Hang in there!

Cheers

SmartAlex said...

Thinking of you! Hang in there.

tpals said...

Keeping up with blog posts in the spring? Is that even possible? Seriously, hope you are both doing well.

Jan said...

I hear ya! It's just been one thing after another for our family this year! I'd love to just have a normal day!

Michelle said...

I'm sorry to hear that your 'usual' has been upended, too.

Rosalea said...

Totally understood. Stay well and remember to take some time for yourself!

Anonymous said...

Same here, Mama P, same here!!! Carry on! This insanely busy time will produce for you money saving, quality and healthy bounty!-M

Leigh said...

Summer is so busy anyway, and then to have unexpected things pop up can be stressful. We'll be here when you get back to blogging!

Nancy In Boise said...

I hear you. Between my new job, rain that won't stop and other interruptions I just have the BLAHS

telko said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Granny Sue said...

We ran into the same thing in June. Now I can relax a little, thank goodness, at least until the real garden harvest begins. Take care of yourselves. We'll still be here when you get back.