These aren't the dreaded UFOs (unfinished objects) we all have stashed away to be
You say I couldn't actually have seven projects in process at once? Ha! Let me show you. Spread out in various places in my quilt room are:
1) Summer Potholders. I just gave away my last set of potholders that were summer themed. Gotta get a few more made up.
2) Miniature Sweater Ornaments. A friend gave me one of these for our Christmas tree years ago, and I finally found a pattern I liked so am making some for small gifts for this coming holiday season.
3) Hangers for Miniature Sweater Ornaments. The friend who gave me the ornament loaned me her jig for making the teeny-tiny wire hangers. Unfortunately, her hanger pattern was a smidge too small for my sweaters so I had Papa Pea make me a jig that is slightly larger.
4) A "Welcome" Hanging for Entry Porch. I have to figure out how to make a panel that will go on the bottom of this Attic Windows piece that will say "Welcome."
5) Summer Tablecloth. This tablecloth has been up on my design wall for some time waiting for inspiration to strike me as how to quilt it . . . without spending 40 hours doing so.
6) New Full-Sized Quilt. I have nearly all the blocks made for another quilt . . . king-sized so it will fit on our bed if I decide to keep it.
7) Knitted Socks. And lastly, the first sock of a pair just about done. I think I'm dragging my heels on finishing this one because the second sock will be BOR-ing. I know, I'm the one who chose this blue-gray yarn because it will go with everything, so I need to hush up and get on with it.
That's all. Those are the only projects currently
How about you? Do you have several projects in the works waiting to be completed? Or are you one of those