It just occurred to me that I don't think I ever posted pictures of the finished winter wall hanging I showed in progress.
Yes, I did finish it and even found enough suitable fabric out of which to make the binding, but it was a close one. Sometimes I think using only fabric out of my stash is not such a wise idea. But unwise ideas have never stopped me before, so I'm already well into my next full-size (king-sized) quilt using only already-have fabric. It is a scrap quilt though (very scrappy) so if I can find a piece big enough for the backing (I have nothing against pieced backs), I'll be able to do it.
But back to the kitchen wall hanging.
It's very difficult for me and my little point-and-shoot camera to get a photo of the quilting I did on this piece.
I hope you can see it a bit better here.
Annnd . . . as it is mounted on the kitchen wall. "January Wreath" that didn't make it up until sometime in February. But with our slow, slow-to-come spring up here, it shouldn't be out of place for a while yet.
Home Canned Pork and Beans
2 hours ago