1. Gardening is HARD work.
2. There are not enough hours in the day.
3. If I sit down (and am not shoveling food into my mouth), I fall asleep.
4. Summer time is when I have the most innovative ideas for fantastic things to eat and drink. And the least time to prepare them.
5. My house seems dirtier in the summer months, but I have very little desire to clean it.
6. How can I claim to be busy in the winter time when I don't have outside chores that fill the majority of my day time hours?
7. Why do I think food purchased from a store is ever the least bit tasty when food straight from the garden is indescribably DEE-LISH-CIOUS?
8. How can I work in the garden all day and get oodles done, but not one thing I planned to do?
9. Winter and snow has its own pristine beauty, but summer bursts with L-I-F-E!
10. Why should I take a shower every night when I'm just going to get gritty, grimy and dirty again tomorrow?
Amazing Before and After Renovation
17 hours ago