Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Small Sample Blocks . . . Done!

Finished up the little 4" sample quilt blocks this past weekend to hang on the pegs of the drying rack in our bathroom.



I knew before I was even close to finished which four I was going to like best out of the six I made. My four faves:





This one was super-easy, but pleasing. - Cotton Reels





I had to fight with this one a bit to keep it in a square shape. It wanted to keep twisting. – Louisiana





Simple, and yet interesting. Clean. - King's Crown





Really liked this one and I'm going to use it in a baby quilt soon. - Double X #3





And here they are lined up on their pegs adding some color and interest to the plain wall behind the rack. Enjoyable project . . . I'm glad I did it.



1 comment:

RuthieJ said...

Pretty! I love the different colors and patterns.