A bit of progress made today on deconstructing the old deck.
Papa Pea struggling to remove a rusted-in bolt.
Me struggling to loosen the bolts on the underside. Next I went to taking screws out of the deck floor. Seems I screwed around for hours (sorry, I couldn't resist), but don't have even half of them removed.
What fun we do manage to have.
But we did make headway.
That is until the lovely blue sky clouded over and the dratted biting bugs came out driving us in. Rain is forecast for tomorrow but if that turns out to be incorrect, we'll hit the deconstruction again.
Just when it couldn't have been more surreal...
5 hours ago