Here it is before I put it up in the bathroom. All of my pictures today, I'm sorry to say, are off color-wise. All the background fabrics are shades of beige rather than the gray/white that shows in the photos. It was just one of those days where I couldn't get a good picture for beans. On the flannel wall above in my quilt room, there's too much glare from the fluorescent lights on the ceiling. In this room there is only one window and it's on the north side. On a gray day as we're having today, trying to get a picture with the ceiling lights off was a no-go.
A closer look at some of the parts of the quilt . . . this is the fabric I used in one row of the trees.
And another tree fabric. I machine quilted the whole piece and was happy with the end product.
I did cross-hatching through these border sections.
Installed in the bathroom! As you can see, our bathroom is on the narrow side so this is the best full length shot I could get.
I tried another angle by smooshing myself against the wall opposite the shower and next to the toilet but couldn't begin to get all of the curtain in the frame.
Whew. This project has been a long time in the making. I'm glad I finally pushed and got it up for the holidays. Besides that, it was great spending the majority of the day in my quilt room . . . my definition of a super-duper day.