. . . get through the whole day ignoring:
- all the dust bunnies and other unidentified creatures cavorting on the floor of every room in the house.
- the need to sit down and figure out the design for the new cabinets for our remodeled kitchen.
- the kindling bin which is fast approaching . . . empty.
- the fact that I really, really must make an appointment for a hair trim.
- my husband wisely suggesting I should take advantage of these last cold, wet, ishy days to stock the freezer with soups, ready-made meals and cookies for our upcoming super-busy summer.
- all my houseplants that are drooping from lack of water.
- my messy, messy desktop.
- hubby's very favorite everyday pants that need to be mended before he can wear them again.
- the last of last year's onions that are sprouting and molding and need to go to the compost heap.
- how many calories I've shoved into my mouth.
Snow and chocolate
2 hours ago