If I were rich I would . . .
- Pay off our mortgage
- Pay off our daughter's mortgage
- Hire someone to finish the remodeling of our house
- Build a barn
- Get back into dairy goats again
- Give financial help to certain people who are having a tough time right now
- Find a Toyota Tercel in good condition to have as a spare so we'd still have one when our current 1985 model bites the dust
- Buy a tractor with a bucket and blade
- Buy a stitch regulated sewing machine
- Buy new furniture
What would you do if you were rich?
The train to Looneyville is picking up speed.
2 hours ago