Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Haphazard Thoughts #5

It's important to make your personal environment as comfortable and uplifting as possible.

Truly nice people are happy people.

The tiredness I feel after working physically hard out in the fresh air is somehow energizing.

I still have so much to learn.

Every moment you're alive is a chance for a new beginning.

To eliminate a bad habit, you must become aware of it.

It's a rare person who doesn't become depressed being around a depressed person.

I love to iron.

When things aren't going well for me, rather than trying harder, I need to stop trying and take a realistic look at the situation.

One of the worst things that has happened in education is the abolishing of dress codes in schools.

When I announced as a teenager that I wanted to stop taking violin lessons, my father cheered. Literally.

I am a good listener.

Hurrying becomes a habit.

If you give up hope of obtaining what seems impossible, it for certain will be.

Have you noticed people with positive outlooks are healthier?

When you find yourself worrying about what other people think of you remember that, most likely, they think of you very little.

What we are told about ourselves as children, good or bad, sticks with us our whole lives.

Failing to make a decision makes a decision.

No comments: