Sunday, March 15, 2009

Difficulties Yet

Yes, I'm close to throwing my computer out the window over my desk. As you can't help but notice, I'm STILL having trouble getting my blog posts to come out looking good. Font size and spacing changes on me mid-stream, spaces between paragraphs disappear, blah, blah, blah. I guess I should be grateful I can at least get something to post . . . which I couldn't do a while back. Please be patient. I know the text isn't easy to read and certainly doesn't look good. I'll keep trying to get the problem fixed. Some how. Some way. Some day.

2 comments:

MaineCelt said...

On this week's Prairie Home Companion, during the "Lives of the Cowboys," Dusty and Lefty met up with some black-hatted hombres who threatened to...cut them off from the internet. Seems Dusty had been gettin' wi-fi as long as he kept near the power lines out on the range.

I don't enjoy PHC as much as I used to, but that bit got a good laugh out of me. Hope you enjoy it too!

Mama Pea said...

Hi, MaineCelt - I had tuned into PHC because I especially enjoy their 'joke show' but we got a call from Arizona shortly thereafter and I never got back to it.

I agree with you . . . the show has changed and isn't nearly as good as it used to be. Wha' happened?