1) Do you like blue cheese? Nuh-uh, that be bad stuff!
2) Have you ever smoked? Yes, for one stupid year in college.
3) Do you own a gun? No, but I'm good with poison darts.
4) What flavor Kool Aid is your favorite? Grape, hands down, but I haven't had any for decades.
5) Do you get nervous before doctor appointments? Yes.
6) What do you think of hot dogs? Only eat organic chicken franks (they're good!).
7) Favorite Christmas movie? White Christmas.
8) What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Homemade latte.
9) Can you do push-ups? Yes, but only about 5. Or 3. Or maybe 2.
10) What's your favorite piece of jewelry? My wide gold wedding band.
11) Favorite hobby? Quilting.
12) Do you have A.D.D.? Nope, too lazy to be that active.
13) Do you wear glasses/contacts? Glasses, but only for close work.
14) Middle name? Ann, although I use my maiden name in my "official" signature.
15) Name thoughts at this moment? I'm hungry and it's still 2-1/2 hours until dinner.
16) Name 3 drinks you regularly drink. Lattes, iced black tea, and kombucha.
17) Current worry? The economic situation.
18) Current hate right now? Lack of time to quilt.
19) Favorite place to be? Home. I'm definitely a home-body.
20) How did you bring in the New Year? At home with husband, reading until a little after 10 pm and then to bed.
21) Where would you like to go? The East Coast and
22) Name three people who will complete this. Chicken Mama? Annie? Fiona? (No pressure on anybody, honest.)
23) Do you own slippers? What? Dancing? Ballet? Bedroom? No. No. Yes.
24) What color shirt are you wearing? Teal colored turtleneck with yellow sweatshirt-like vest over it.
25) Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? Never tried, but they sound cold.
26) Can you whistle? Yup, but just as off-tune as I can sing.
27) Favorite color? Orange. (I said that in front of someone once and she said, "Yeah, it used to be my favorite color, too, but I got over it.")
28) What songs do you sing in the shower? None. It would be too frightening. (See #26 above.)
29) Would you be a pirate? Heck, no.
30) Favorite girl's name? Euphemia. It was a family tradition that the first girl of each generation be named Euphemia. My mom refused to give me the name even though I was the first girl of my generation. It's my favorite because I didn't get stuck with it. (How's that for reverse psychology?)
31) Favorite boy's name? Max.
32) What's in your pocket right now? Looks like wood shavings and sawdust.
33) Last thing that made you laugh? DVD "Get Smart.”
34) What vehicle do you drive? '84
35) Worst injury you've ever had? Broken nose. Ow. Owie. OW-EEE.
36) Do you love where you live? Yup.
37) How many TVs do you have in your house? Three. One for watching DVDs only, one that gets 2 channels, and one that is currently stuck on 1 channel (channel selector won't work).
Okay, all the rest of you blog readers out there. How about YOU copying and posting these same 37 Random Questions on your blog? I double dare ya.