Sunday, December 28, 2008

Miscellaneous Pictures from Christmas



Our daughter and son-in-law (aka Chicken Mama and Chainsaw Tommy) with our granddog Maisy who looks like she's just been chastised. She wasn't.



By the expression on Roy's face, you might think he was guzzling something potent. He wasn't.



By the expression on my face, you might think I was half asleep. I wasn't. (Have I ever mentioned I'm not very photogenic?)




Chainsaw Tommy modeling hat I knit him. Hat is definitely over-shadowed by his beloved green Christmas pants.



This is granddog Tucker momentarily stretched out on the floor with his blankie. A pose not normal for him. Usually he's bouncing across the floor with an honest-to-goodness smile on his face chanting, "Happy dog, happy dog, I'm a happy, happy dog!”



Don't know what got into Zoey. This present was not for her but she was intent on helping Chicken Mama open it.




3 comments:

lusia said...

Hi Friend,Very interesting blog.I visited your site and hope you will do the same.

Software Helper , business studies , Earn Money ,Net Working ,Computer World ,

RuthieJ said...

Those are all great pictures Chicken Mama. Looks like you had a nice sunny Christmas day.
(I recognize the shawl draped over the arm of the sofa in the last picture, but what about that Santa stocking? Did you knit it?)

Mama Pea said...

Ruthie - Yes, indeed, you should recognize that beautiful shawl!

I knit Chicken Mama's stocking about 35 years ago and it's starting to look a little worse for wear. Imagine that. When Chainsaw Tommy joined our family, I learned he had never had a Christmas stocking so I knit him one just like C.M.'s but with a snowman motif. Same pattern, same worsted weight yarn but for some reason, his came out much bigger than hers which has been a bone of contention ever since!