Yesterday Papa Pea asked our daughter to re-glue a couple of spots on the kitchen floor where the self-stick tiles had come loose. (Only 23 years on the floor that gets an incredible amount of traffic and they're failing us. Geesh.)
pork with honey garlic sauce
20 hours ago


6 comments:
I'm not even going to contemplate what those items mean! 🤣
Michelle - They remind me of an English class assignment I once had. The professor gave us three items and we were to write a story including each of them. I will agree with you concerning the three items in the picture! ;o)
It says you have good taste in beer! Moosehead. And obviously you are sleek and buffed from the use of those dumbbells. PS the tiles look like a cool pattern for piecing a quilt.
Rosalea - The pattern of the floor tiles is, I think, what first attracted it to me. The middle square on point is definitely the old "Broken Sash" pattern. Add the wide border and there's my floor tile! :o)
Very practical and sensible..then you can celebrate the successful job done!
gz - Done and hopefully the tiles will behave for a good long time now!
Post a Comment